Thursday, April 2, 2009

April shower (bath, actually)


With age, Maggie has become considerably more philosophical about taking a bath. We won't go quite so far as to say that she likes baths yet, but she no longer treats them as an opportunity for sustained caterwauling, much to our relief. And truly, there is little to complain about when one's bath ends with being nicely wrapped up in a cozy hooded towel by an adoring mother. Since Bea has not quite reached the philosophical stage yet when it comes to baths, we instead offer a picture of her in her bouncy chair, no bath (or caterwauling) in sight.

5 comments:

  1. Ah, such contentment on Maggie's face, beaming back at her mom.
    And Bea is really filling out and is looking pretty content herself!
    No longer looking like Ike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second those opinions - sweet, sweet, sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look absolutely scrumptious, and in this pair of photos, one is really struck by the contrast in coloring (skin, wisps of hair)--the one very Davey-like (or Cea-like, Bea-Cea), the other, that one who is gazing with such utter trust and intensity at her mother, as only babies can, so like Heidi.
    Meanwhile, I'm curious about these pacifiers, which seem enormous. Are they specially made for developing the jaw musculature of a crocodile or are they the latest fashion? And speaking of fashion, good job on coordinating pacifier and outfit! The paparazzi have noticed and the bloggers approve....
    much love,
    Celia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh Heidi! you are so lucky to have a hubby who likes to take photographs of you with the bambinas! I think I have one or two pix of me and Scott...the other 1000 are of Scott and Ken! sigh...
    The Apple gals are cuter than cute...I would love to kiss them on the tops of their fuzzy heads and sniff their sweet baby smells. (I admit to not missing those *other* smells!!!) Hugs, Lisa Ruk.

    ReplyDelete