Rice cereal and squash adorn the girls' faces as they enjoy their vacation on Peacham Pond in Vermont. They were slightly more presentable when they met their cousins Virginia and Abbi. The pleasures of the pond include corn-shucking with Grandma Joan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So sweet and beautiful! I love the little roll at Maggie's wrist (at least I think it is Maggie). For some reason the roll at the wrist is one of my favorites on a babe! They seem so happy. What a milestone - 6 months already!! You seem to be enjoying them immensely. Are you feeling slightly normal yet? Of course the normal after children is never quite the same I am learning.
ReplyDeleteHappy 6 month birthday! The close up of each is classic... they both look like they've been caught with their hands in the cookie jar. Does any food actually get in their pie holes? Lol! What a treat they are. I love opening up my computer and seeing a blog update. Cheers my whole day. Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove, Jenn
I love new AppleTwins blog posts too, and spending the whole week in VT with their chubby little selves was even better. What sweeties!
ReplyDeleteThanks for adding them to the family, Dave & Heidi!
Much love, Mary