
The girls' thirteenth month passed blogless, but that absence says more about the state of their parents than any lack of bloggable antics on their part. Some highlights include a second birthday celebration on Valentine's Day complete with cupcake hats from Grandma Janet and a valentine cake from Grandma Joan (the mess potential of chocolate cake and red icing proved far more enticing than their actual birthday cake). Transportation options have been steadily expanding. Maggie wears an appropriate bib for tooling around on her ladybug wheels, while both girls enjoy a blanket ride from Grandma Janet. Finally, thanks to Rennie for this photo of Bea showing an early vocational interest in plumbing. Ka-ching!
Finally some more pictures. I have been waiting!!!! They really seem to be having so much fun and enjoying each others company. Looking forward to see you all again soon. I want a blanket ride!!!
ReplyDeleteLove LEslie
Hurray for the return of the blog--I have missed you guys!!! I figured you were very busy. I have to say I love how our modern vocabulary is expanding--blogless, bloggable (-; !!!
ReplyDeleteSlightly belated (but no less heart-felt) birthday wishes to the appletwins super-mom, Heidi!!!
The plumbing picture really makes me laugh; among hundreds of other things I *never* thought I'd say to my children was this horrifying gem: "Max, get your head out of the toilet!" (to him, all sources of water are equally fun and cool!) (-;